We have been VERY busy.
- We were able to get a couple of promising potentials and two new investigators.
- A less active member, who we haven't met until this week, wanted us to teach her husband and children and everyone else who were in the house. It was awesome. We had dinner with them, and were able to teach her husband and one of her daughters. They live close to another investigator we have.
- We went home teaching with a member of our ward, and did a TON of service this week.
- We met someone at the store who was interested in our church because some of her nieces/nephews went on missions!
- We visited someone in the hospital, too.