Friday, January 2, 2015

Miracle #2

Before you read this post, please read Alma 56:47-48  - it is about the stripling warriors' faith.

We were on our bikes (we were riding a lengthy 10-11 miles that day),  we were going downhill and a car came behind us.  This had happened before, but on this particular road, there was no room for us to move around much. The car was coming up behind us, and my companion moved. I, however, being less experienced on bikes, moved a little bit too much. I went off the road on to a hill. Now, what happened next was kinda a blur. The next thing I remember, I was on the ground and the bike was on top of me. I had slid about a dozen feet on the ground. When I got up, I was perfectly fine. Nothing hurt at all. It was awesome. 

We have also been chased by some big dogs while on our bikes, too. It can be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment