Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Missionary Traveler and New Investigators!

We went on exchanges in Missouri, and I realized that so far I have spent at least a day in three of the four states in my area. I spent a day in Oklahoma in the mission home. I spent a couple of weeks in Arkansas, obviously. Lastly, I spent two days in Missouri. Just need Kansas, then I could say I have been in all four states in my mission :D. 

I was with one of the Zone Leaders,  It was fun. We were able to find two (maybe three) potentials investigators in the area that day.

We also received a new investigator this week. Previously, in the last two weeks, we have been putting "He is the Gift" cards around in laundromats. This week, we were traveling in our car when my companion decided to go to a laundromat that we haven't been to before. We didn't put any "He is the Gift" cards anywhere, but we went "OTMing" (Opening our mouths, basically) and we found this man who is from Hawaii. He came to Arkansas to stay with a family member. His family member died two months later, and he has been trying to travel back to Hawaii. He was once a Jehovah's Witness, and he has some interesting beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment