Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mission Halloween Fun!

Halloween was fun. We received TONS of candy from a lot of members...well, I received a lot of candy...my companion doesn't do much candy, so I received 90% of the candy...and the other 5% went to him...the last 5% went missing for some reason. Trunk or treats are fun. For the trunk-or-treat, Elder Naef dressed up as a "three-hole punch missionary", while I had an eyepatch...everyone's costumes were amazing at the Trunk-or-Treat.

For Halloween, I dressed up as my companion, and my companion dressed up as me. :j That was fun. We spent the two hours between 7 and 9 (we had stop proselyting at 7) at a cool investigator's house. We talked and had some more candy.

We had a little scary event happen during this week. A recent convert wasn't doing too well with his health. He is doing better now, but on the day his wife called us...she didn't think he would last the weekend.

Nevertheless, it was a great week. We were able to do a lot in both of our towns/cities. We got a new Ward Mission Leader in one ward, and the other Ward Mission Leader in our other ward wants to have more exchanges with us. I'm excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment