Well, I'm getting transferred. I already learned that one of us was being transferred while the other trained. My companion is training and I'm transferring out. I'm going to a dual area in Missouri, it is in the same zone as my first area...totally excited for that. I'm definitely going to miss this area. It's been a very wonderful place.
I found out that a family in our stake at home are moving to Arkansas, and they are going to be in our mission president's ward. It's awesome!
Well, what happened this week:
- We tried to contact Less Actives that we've already contacted...but we weren't able to set up appointments with them. Their schedules are crazy.
- We did, however, set up appointments with our few investigators.
- We notified an individual about the Addiction Recovery Program...she's in the process of quitting...very sad that I won't be able to see her or another one of our investigators baptized. Oh, well. I already have a testimony of transfers, so I know that I'm supposed to leave.
- This Sunday, I told the young men and the leaders that I was leaving.
- We taught Gospel Principles for my last Sunday. It was amazing, and I was able to leave our investigators with my departing testimony. It was a really cool experience.